Saturday, August 20, 2016

Little compensation, benefit for you too...

Dear all,

   if you want to show me your appreciation of this now 5 or so years of HikeHongKong (and you are Hong Kong-based), from now to end of September, you can use my referral link and register for a Cathay Asiamiles AmericanExpress card. I'll get some referral Asiamiles and you will get my gratitude, as well as the following:

- fees are waved the first year (if you can make the spending minimum, just cancel after the 1st year)
- free access to the PlazaPremium lounges at all major airports (free food, great seats, a shower if you have a long layover). That's the best perk!
- Bonus 2000 Asiamiles for you from my referral
- Up to 78,000 Asiamiles during the first 3 months (enough for a trip to Europe)

So, the way I see it, a win-win situation.

Not that this blog is meant to be a get-rich-quick scheme and I won't stop posting no matter what. But hey, always nice to get a bit of extra...

Referral link is here: www.amex.com.hk/refer/jcclemjb01

Thanks,

JC

Hike Hong Kong Web Site

HikeHongKOng on Facebook

Please, don't litter!

Hiking is about communion with nature. So please pickup after yourself. There's no excuse to leave plastic bags, water bottles or any rubbish on or around the trails; if you managed to bring it, you can manage to bring it back!